Gabrielle d'Estrees, 1594

Thursday, February 17, 2011

List: Hottest Male Cartoon Characters

I don't care what people say-cartoon characters can be sexy!  Smart and charming.  Brave and Daring.  Perfectly chiseled bodies...  True, they're not real but neither was Jack from Titanic.  And it's because their not real that they can be so damn hott.  Here are a few of my faves...


Trent
By far, the sexiest cartoon character! He had that whole herion chic rocker thing going on... And having grown up in the 90s, I can see why Daria thought that was sexy.

He-Man
He-Man fought evil in nothing but a pair of boots and some furry underwear. He also had the most masculine name ever. There's no doubt in my mind he "had the power" to make some women happy.


Gaston
Arrogant, vain and an all around jerk... I know what you're thinking, "Why Gaston?  He's a dick." Well ladies, tell me you haven't ever been hott for a real life Gaston at one point or another...


Archer
John Hamm is really hot. Now imagine if John Hamm were a spy. That's Archer. Need I say more?


Fred
Fred kind of had that hott mimbo thing going on.  I always thought it was funny how he insisted on the gang split up - and he would always go off with Daphne. I also thought it was funny that the pair never really found any clues.


Larry the Lobster
Larry the Lobster is the hottest guy on the beach. He's also super buff. But best of all, under all those muscles and good looks, he's a genuinely nice guy. I'd say he's the full package... except he's a lobster.



Aladdin
When I ask women which cartoon character they'd most likely sleep with (and yes, I ask this a lot) they say "Aladdin".  He's funny, he's tan and he takes his lady on magic carpet rides. What other straight guy can pull off that purple vest with nothing underneath?



Characters That Didn't Make the Cut


Ripster from Street Sharks



Carl


Inspector Gadget


Johnny Bravo


Biker Mice from Mars


Ned Flanders


2 comments:

  1. ok how exactly is carl sexy? lol, the super heros wernt in there tho.... another blog on super heros in the works perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree... Trent was the hottest!!!

    PS. Thanks for visiting my site and for your gracious comment...

    ReplyDelete