Gabrielle d'Estrees, 1594

Thursday, December 23, 2010

'Tis Better to Give Than Receive?



As kids, most of us were taught the general principal that its better to give than receive. Ironically enough, we put extra stress on this notion during the holidays, when the snotty little kids are demanding every single toy they see put under the tree.  As a kid, I was always taught that Christmas was about giving. And even though I love that sprit, I also looked forward to the receiving end of it.  Funny thing about a lot of kids receiving gifts on Christmas - All they have to do is make a list of the things they want and if their parents can afford it, they grant those wishes (most of the time). Sure, it sounds a little selfish thinking about it now. But I also think its kind of a genius approach to life…and better yet, sex.  Giving is great, but sometimes you have to receive!

I’ve heard countless stories from both men and women who seem to have the same dilemma - women are not enjoying sex the way they could be.  Why you may ask?  I think that women are givers by nature.  I’m sure we all know (or at the very least have heard of) a mother who puts her kids, her spouse and everyone else important before herself.  Its actually pretty common for us to care more about others than ourselves.  And I think this holds true for our sex lives as well. Sexually, women are great at giving but we seem to shy away from really taking it - Taking it like a man!   A lot of guys have told me that while their partners give them the best pleasure they’ve ever felt, they’re bothered because when they want to return the favor, she refuses.  So what’s the deal ladies? 

We should rely on our male partners as our sexual allies - ready and willing to help us receive pleasure.  Many of them really want to pleasure us. I know a bunch of guys who actually get off seeing their lady in her moment of bliss. So this holiday, I want to encourage ladies to make a list… and check it twice. A sexual wish list of what gets you nice. I know (or at least hope) that you’ve given a lot to him this year. ‘Tis the season to have the favor returned to you.  


No comments:

Post a Comment