Gabrielle d'Estrees, 1594

Friday, October 22, 2010

Mama Gena: An Introduction


I’ve mentioned in an earlier blog that I took a class two years ago called Mama Gena’s School of Womanly Arts.  I often get tons of questions on what this class is about and who Mama Gena is.  Well, for starters she teaches a class on pleasure in New York City.  Her class helps women improve everything from their sex lives to their finances. Basically she teaches women to "use the power of pleasure to have their way with the world." As for the guys, she hosts a free Men's night twice a year where she teaches them how to help bring pleasure to their women (and, in turn, more pleasure for themselves.) I managed to convince my boyfriend and some other guy friends to come and they all had a great time, not to mention learned a few things.  And I had some of the most fun in my life while taking these classes. Here she is back in 2004 on the Conan O'brien show, talking about the art of receiving pleasure. For everyone wondering who she is, or what she's about, this clip is a fine introduction. She's hysterical... oh, and genius!



If you are interested in learning more about Mama Gena and her Pleasure Revolution click here for her website.  I also recommend you buy here book on amazon!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!

    Thanks for finding us. Where are you located? We'd love to have you come to a show or a class. You can reach us at TheScoop@BostonBabydolls.net

    ReplyDelete